Home     Destinations      Travel Tips     Photos     Maps     Beer     Contact Info

Monday, July 7, 2008

Photo Dramarama

We continue to battle with our photos page on supertrippin, so for now, please just click on this link and this link to see some Colombia photos.

We booked our flight to Miami so we leave on the 16th. It's very sad and final that we're leaving South America. It will be good to go back, but time has really gone by quickly and I don't feel like I've been gone for over 5 months.

So far, we have people to stay with in Miami, Georgia, DC, and New York so we'll be fine with that.

People seem a little worried that we're in Colombia but it has improved greatly over the past few years. Venezuela is the real crap hole so if you're looking to avoid one, I've been told not to visit.

I survived my mud bath in the volcano today. It was pretty disgusting, you can see the photos on one of the links above, but my skin is lovely and soft now.

Anyway, this is just a bunch of random sentences. Look at the photos! There's some mud!

No comments: